- self-catering kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave, and sufficient for 14 people
- serviced accommodation with daily cleaning
- braai facilities
- tennis court with the best view in the known universe
- large gardens with indigenous trees and a local walk through our aboretum
- the best view of the berg you will find anywhere
- an exceptional view down into the valley and to the distant places
- exceptional star gazing
- conference / training rooms with separate dining facility
- open parking for up to 10 vehicles
- a wide range of restaurants and tea rooms in the area
- hiking trails very close (2km to the starting point of the major mountain hikes)
- swimming at various resorts and hotels (NOTE: we do not have swimming facilities on site)
- a range of adventure sports including rafting, 4×4 and quad-bikes
- shops and supermarkets
Want to know more?
On booking with us we will provide detailed maps to help you find us, and also our detailed Guest Guidelines.
In addition we maintain a list of events occurring in the area, including the regular concerts by the Drakensberg Boys Choir school.